MIAA is one of the largest providers of internal audit, counter fraud and advisory services to the NHS, operating as an NHS shared service in a commercial operating environment, to over 40 NHS organisations across the North of England.
Since our establishment in 1990 our client base has expanded as a result of successful market testing built on the reputation of high quality work and sustained customer focus. The range of services has evolved to include counter fraud, IM&T, capital and healthcare quality. We also host an accredited Clinical Coding Academy, and provide a wide range of added support through our Associate workstreams.
Our vision is to support improved outcomes by providing, “world class audit, assurance, challenge and solutions”, supported through our values of: professionalism, partnership, excellence, flexibility, commitment and integrity.
- A full range of assurance and support services
- A deep understanding of the issues and challenges you face
- Innovative and cost effective solutions
- An extensive professional staffing base
- Offices in Liverpool, Manchester, Chester
- A significant client portfolio across the North of England
- Internal Audit
- Counter Fraud
- Healthcare Quality
- Information Management and Technology
Meet the Team