Our client is a fast paced, B2C not for profit organisation. They are a values-led organisation with a genuine desire to make a difference and ensure both consumers and corporates alike get the best service possible. They have eye on the digital future and are continually evolving and transforming to ensure that the combined use of technology and their people, enables them to provide a quality business service.
Reporting to the Head of Finance, this is a newly created permanent position to support the Commercial Team and add value to the wider business with analytical support. The jobs main purpose will be to act as the Finance Business Partner to the Commercial Team, supporting them in the budgeting and forecasting process and budget management.
Core job duties:
• Ownership of the monthly and annual budgeting and forecasting processes, monitoring and review.
• Partnering with the Senior Management Team to support them with budget control, forecasting and commercial decision making.
• Supporting the Commercial Team with new business, re-tenders, modelling and other activities as required.
• Input into the commercial finance board pack and monthly KPI production.
• Commercial and budgetary modelling including developing the new budget tool.
• Providing financial support to strategic planning.
The role supports the direction of growth of the business and provides insight, support and financial rigour, making sure they can invest in the right things at the right times.
You will be a fully Qualified Accountant with advanced Excel skills to allow you to develop the budgeting tool and build and manipulate complex commercial models for the executive management and board.
You will be a strong communicator who can deal effectively with non-financial people, including the ability to explain concepts and numbers in an easily understandable manner to colleagues at all levels in the business from customer services to board and non-executives. This is a superb opportunity which will give you a high-level of exposure to the executive team.
Flexible, adaptable, and tenacious, you must enjoy working in a fast-paced growth environment with an eye to the future and the natural desire to evolve both yourself and the organisation.
If this role is of interest and you have the demonstrable experience as described in the candidate brief, please forward your cv as soon as possible for immediate consideration.
The shortlist date with the client is the 11th June 2019, with interviews expected to take place the following 2 weeks.